Mohs Contracting, Inc. is looking for a Project Manager. The Project Manager shall maintain overall control of project teams ensuring adherence to project direction. They are responsible for information being communicated proactively and accurately enabling projects to be successfully completed. Mohs Contracting, Inc offers a competitive wage, 401K, health ins, paid time off and other benefits.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Develop and maintain overall project budgets
- Lead and provide estimates for private sector jobs. Estimator will be used as a resource for specific tasks
- Develop critical path schedules through coordination with subs and suppliers
- Understand project plans and specs assuring projects are completed accurately
- Write subcontractor contracts and supplier purchase orders to assure accurate and complete scopes of work (Ryder D)
- Lead and manage multiple concurrent projects
- Provide cost coding for project invoices
- Approve pay applications and invoices to assure conformity and accuracy
- Handle confrontation with subs and suppliers
- Problem solve discrepancies on plans and specs with Arch and Eng.
- Provide accurate anticipated cost/Forecast to Complete
- Provided value added input on projects to assist owner in decisions
- Understand the majority of construction methods
- Communicate with Architect and Engineers to proactively navigate projects
- Take action to resolve unforeseen conditions with site supt to keep progress moving on schedule
- Implement safety and ensure team is implementing safety to MOHS standards
- Ensure accurate info in management software (Procore) for staff use
- Verify project quality control and support team in making necessary corrections
- Write and review RFI’s
- Review and approve submittals from subs and suppliers
- Close out jobs in a timely manner
- Communicate with owner on budgets and progress
- Keeps project team informed on all changes and issues
- Provide input on job status to management team
Candidate must maintain the highest quality of workmanship; possess a strong work ethic and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
Call or text (507) 686-0777 for more information.